The leader in strategic philanthropy education and networking
The Philanthropy Workshop is a network of over 450 global leaders committed to solving the world’s most pressing social issues. As the largest network of its kind, TPW engages humble leaders who seek to leverage their time, talent, resources and networks for sustainable impact. We partner with every member to establish clear social impact goals, create a strategic roadmap for network engagement and educational programs, and curate expert connections and resources.
With offices in San Francisco, London and New York, TPW has members residing in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and over 20 countries throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Global communities are equipped with resources to create and sustain the solutions our people and planet need to thrive.
Accelerate social impact by mobilizing a global network of strategic investors united by their commitment to unlock resources, lifelong learning, collaboration and entrepreneurial approaches.
TPW’s performance promise is to ensure every member leverages their resources and accelerates social impact by offering year-round strategic partnership, best-in-class global programs, and a trusted peer network committed to investing in what works.
- Collaboration: We work collaboratively within both the TPW community and the wider sector working towards social change in order to leverage greater impact.
- Learning: We promote a culture of learning, rigor, curiosity, humility, and the ability to pivot and adapt nimbly in order to better address the most intractable issues of our time.
- Impact-Driven: We hold positive, accelerated impact as the ultimate goal in all of our work.
- Transparency: We ensure a spirit of open communication and clear accountability in the way we operate.
- Challenge: We value challenge that helps each of us grow, learn and deliver greater impact. We welcome hard conversations, question assumptions and work with one another to find solutions.
TPW is a community of philanthropists and social investors who share a deep commitment to each other and to accelerate long-term impact. To learn more about joining the TPW network, click the button below.
Since our start-up in 1995, The Philanthropy Workshop has leveraged the strengths of forward-thinking philanthropists, advisors, and our founding organizations, including the Rockefeller and Hewlett Foundations and the Institute for Philanthropy, to bring educational programming, a diverse network, and a united position as the foremost influencers of strategic and innovative philanthropy.